Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
Turn a single piece of content into $10,000-$50,000 per month worth of client-based revenue
Greatest Hits Content is a 7-part course on how to use simple blog posts + social media ads to bring in high ticket $500 to $15,000 per month clients.
$15,200 per month client (from a single piece of content) following the strategies inside the Greatest Hits Content course.
Who it’s for
Greatest Hits Content is best for you if you run a client-based business that sells a high ticket service, coaching, or consulting offer for $500 or more. If this is you, you’re probably struggling with:
- Getting clients without needing to do manual cold email outreach
- Acquiring a handful of clients who pay premium prices on a recurring basis
- Working with clients who have more money than time
- Executing a content strategy that works to acquire high ticket clients vs SEO traffic
- Turning leads into clients so you never have to worry about losing one big client
- Living month-to-month with unstable cashflow
What it helps you achieve
Greatest Hits Content will help you achieve the following in 30-90 days:
- Build recurring revenue by adding 5-10 high paying, recurring clients to your business
- Find the right content topics to attract larger clients who want your help
- Position you as a “market of one” so clients can only get what you sell from you
- Grow an audience you own and can contact anytime you need a new client
- Take on a new client whenever you need by sending one email
- Run small budget ads to your content to add new prospects to your email list daily
- Get off the content creation hamster wheel by doing all of the above with 1-5 pieces of content (aka 1-5 “greatest hits”)
How it works
Greatest Hits Content is broken down into seven parts (with templates, email swipes, and examples you can model). Every part has an over-the-shoulder video training that is 30-90 minutes in length.
Part 1: Greatest Hits Content Survey
Running Time: 47 minutes 49 seconds
TL;DR: How to find content topics using a unique survey method.
Part 2: AIDA Article Template
Running Time: 1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds
TL;DR: How to create slam dunk content every time with a proven writing template.
Part 3: Three Jabs Strategy
Running Time: 50 minutes 27 seconds
TL;DR: How to get over 10% of your traffic to convert into leads.
Part 4: Red Packet Partnerships
Running Time: 1 hour 10 minutes 34 seconds
TL;DR: How to get 100-1,000 leads in a day (without SEO or paid ads).
Part 5: $5 Hit Records
Running Time: 1 hour 4 minutes 35 seconds
TL;DR: How to run small budget content distribution ads to get daily leads.
Part 6: Viral Content Upgrades
Running Time: 31 minutes 16 seconds
TL;DR: How to get strangers to share your content daily (without cold outreach).
Part 7: 900 Word Emails
Running Time: 1 hour 13 minutes 45 seconds
TL;DR: How to get $500-$15,000 clients (without a phone call).
How much it costs
One time payment of $2,997, with a 30-day money back guarantee.
What results you can expect
If you have two hours to spend marketing your business every day, a website, and a service/coaching/consulting offer you’ve sold for $500 or more before, you can expect to make your first $10,000 within 90 days when you create and promote one “greatest hit” following the training. Then much more.
After landing your first client, which generally takes 7-30 days for most students who follow the training, you will make your whole investment back.
Personally, we’ve had inbound leads from company’s including Amazon, Shopify, HubSpot, AppSumo, Drift, and BigCommerce following the strategy in this course:
How to get started
If you’re a service provider, coach, or consultant that sells a high ticket offer for $500 or more, and you’re interested in adding an extra $10,000 – $50,000 per month revenue to your business over the next 30-90 days — join now by clicking the button below.
After signing up, you will get sent an email with your private login details. If you have any questions, email [email protected]
Sale Page: https://contentmavericks.com/content-marketing-course/
There are no reviews yet.